Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet N Sassy Design Team Challenge And Korin's Blog Candy!









This is the Sweet and Sassy Design Team challenge. It is a Sketch Challenge this week and I thought I would play along. Here's my creation...........





This card went together pretty easy and my DH likes it better than the clown card I made for his grandson. Sooo I guess I give this one up from my stash and put the clown in. LOL!

Korin of Sweet and Sassy stamps is also offering some great blog candy too. Check it out here.

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo adorable, I luv the images.....BTW, your daughter is beautiful! *~* made a mistake in the first comment, sorry.

Sarah said...

That card is SO cute! You did a great job with it. I am very jealous.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Thank you for playing along. And I totally agree with Teresa, your daughter is adorable!!

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo sweet! I did a scrapbook page with this paper and am hoarding the remainder of the pack! LOL