Monday, March 30, 2009

Mojo Monday # 80





This is the Mojo Monday Sketch this week. I finally got my mojo going today too. This is what I came up with.




I really felt like it was springtime today I guess that's why I choose these colors. I'm really happy with the way it turned out and it is just another birthday card to add to my ever growing mother's day stash. This is my plan to try and get 30 birthday cards made for my mother-in-law so she will not have to get out to buy or send birthday cards for all the family. If I don't get 30 made I will have a big dent in it at least. I guess she will get however many I get made. LOL!

Hope everyone has had a great Monday and is enjoying the weather wherever you are.

Carla

4 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

great colour scheme

Sarah said...

ohhhh so colorful! Great card. I have got to do this one.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What fun and bright colors. Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great card love the colors you chose.

Debbie Stelton