Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Great Christmas!!! 12x12 LO


Yesterday at our craft day at church I wish I would have got a lot more done, but I was happy to fellowship with the women that was there.

I did get 3 complete LO's done. I just took every piece of paper I owned and just about every embellishment I owned too. I also took all my pictures and the way I decided what to scrapbook was to just grab a pack of pictures and start. I guess you can see I grabbed Christmas 08. Even though later one I seen Christmas 07 pictures that needed done too. LOL. There's always another day. All in all I had a great time and cannot wait until we have another one.

I hope everyone had a blessed Sunday and I will see you again tomorrow!

Carla

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow , great LO. I SO have to do some Christmas ones. I love the circles. That Christmas tree is so sparkly..is it a sticker? It looks great.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your layout! I still need to do mine too.