Monday, March 16, 2009

Few goodies..



I have a couple of things to show you today and a little story too. The first picture is a stamped image from the Stampin' Up! set called Happy Heart Day. I stamped it in Stazon Ink and Kassidee used the water brush to paint the image. She love to use the water brush now that we figured out how to use it. She loves to paint. I had workshop this past Saturday and she had to show all the ladies how to use the brush. She even had me hang her image on the board. She was so proud of what she did. She told me that she made this for the boy who lives across the street from us. He's 6 years older than her, but he doesn't mind playing with her sometimes. She bugs him a lot like a little sister would an older brother. Especially when his friends are over and she teases him about having a girlfriend. Now the this next card I made for my board to show off some of the new items Close to my Heart has to offer, plus I used the Stamp of the Month called Butterfly Wings. I also used some Fancy Cut Botanicals, Liquid Glass, and Prisma Glitter. It was a fairly easy card, but I think it needed some ribbon. Oh well, it still is alright. Hope everyone had a great weekend and no one in your families are sick. Kassidee and I have been passing it back and forth. She always thinks she has to drink after me and I tell her to just ask me for something to drink and I'll get it that way we can get over the CRUD.
Also to those of you that have a personal relationship with God, please pray for my brother-in-law's family. His Aunt lost her husband on Thursday night to a massive heart attack. He was only 49 years old. They have 2 daughters, luckily they are older and she is not left raising them by herself. We went to the funeral home last night and stood in line for 3 hours before we got to see the family. I'm sure today was especially hard on each of them. Thanks for listening to me and for your prayers.
Until next time,
Carla

No comments: