Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mojo Monday #76 and Blog Candy to boot!!


This is my first attempt at a Mojo Monday Challenge and also a sketch. I wish I would have random stamped the crystal blue cardstock a little better so you could see more of the background butterflies. Anyhoo, I hope you like it. It went together fairly easy too. That is everything, but the bow. I'm not very happy with it. I think I'll have Maria Gurnsey teach me how... LOL!
I also just found some great candy over at Lori's blog. She is celebrating 20,000 hits in less than a year. Congratulations Lori! Here's the link... http://scrapinglori.blogspot.com/2009/03/20000-hits-and-yummy-oh-so-tasty-blog.html
Hope you had a happy Saturday!
Happy Bloggin'
Carla

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card...the pics of your daughter are beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love that butterfly. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)