Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sweet Blog Candy

It is cold cold cold here today, but no snow. The wind is blowing and it is about 7 degrees, but no SNOW. I think I've said in a earlier blog that if it is going to be cold we need snow. We never seem to get any.BOOHOO! :( So what do you do on the first day of winter with a sick child? Rest and watch Christmas shows on TV. While watching TV I thought I'd do some blog surfing and this is what I found. A great blog candy contest. Go to this blog http://charmedcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/mega-mega-mega-christmas-blog-candy.html and leave a comment and link the contest to your blog and your entered to win. Just thought I'd put this up real quick, because I've got to give a dose of Tylenol pretty soon.So I better go.
Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Bloggin'

No comments: