Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!



Just a quick note to tell everyone Merry CHRISTmas! It's really early in the morning and everyone is asleep. I'm sure we will be getting up in about an hour to see if SANTA came last night! I'm so excited. He's pretty good to me every year. I wonder what I got this year!! I hope he brings me a Cuttlebug! Here's a Christmas card I made this year. It's out of the Evensong Paper packet from CTMH. The stamp sets used are Annotations and Evergreen. Also used some clear sparkles. The inks are New England Ivy and Cranberry. Everything is from CTMH. This is the first year that I have made all my Christmas cards and I felt really satisfied with what I made. I even had a few people tell me they thought they were store bought. WOW! What a compliment. I never think my stuff is good enough, but everyone that received a card really likes it. Now I think I'll make a box of cards for my mother-in-law for mother's day. I think she'll really like it. She loves to send cards. Well I guess that's it for today. I'll post some Christmas pictures tomorrow. Have a great day!

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Bloggin'

No comments: