Monday, December 8, 2008

Can I help Ya???







Well today I probably heard that about 400 times today. Kassidee always wants to help do anything you are doing and you can't help, but say yes. She is a very energetic little 4 year old. Last night I was finishing up some pages for a my first swap I've participated in and she wanted to help do everything. She cut all my circles out on the cricut for me and did it very willingly. Hopefully it will always be this way, but somehow I doubt it. She stayed up with me as long as she could, but finally had to go crawl in bed. Today however she helped her daddy put the Christmas decorations out. Like I said she always wants to help do anything your doing. That's about all for today. Tomorrow hopefully we can get some Christmas cookies made. YEAH YEAH! I just love baking for the holidays. Hope everyone had a good day today.

No comments: