Saturday, December 20, 2008

Card for Francesca


I seen a sketch challenge on Sparkle's blog the other day and I thought I'd play along. At first I thought I'd do a birthday card and make the circles into balloons, then I came across another blog that was offering blog candy for a cause ( I'll post the site at the end of this post). I thought this was such a better idea than a birthday card as this little girl needs our prayers. The card is for her family to let them know that my family and I are praying hard for this little one. I know we are miles apart and I do not even know this child's family, but God does and if God does then so do I. If you get a chance go to the site and read all about Francesca and her fight for life. Keep her and her family in your prayers and thoughts daily. With God all things are possible and he will heal her. God be with each of you and have a blessed day.
Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Bloggin'

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Carla,

Thank you so much for helping me spread the word about my RAK request!!

Andrea

Andrea said...

Carla,

Saw your note...just put bcfac08 in the keyword section for your card and it will show up. Thanks!

Andrea