Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Shopping.... DONE!!




Well Kassidee and I went to town today and finished up Christmas shopping. Now for the fun part.... the wrapping. YUCK! That is the worst thing about Christmas I think. I really do not like that part of the whole thing. Maybe a little elf will come and do it for me. Ha Ha! I also took 3 tests today that weren't as hard as I thought they would be. I'm just glad my classes are over for this semester... Anyway, on to the more fun stuff. I made this page for a swap I am currently in. It's all about the Cricut Swap. I used the Doodletype and Doodlecharms cartridges for this project. I used the Rustic Trail paper packet from Close to my Heart. To bad it's retiring this year. I just love it. Of course my little girl is such the ham. So I needed to take her picture too. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: