Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mommy Scrap's Color Challenge #42


Ok so I've been very intrigued by all these color challenges Mommy Scrap's does. So I thought I would get my creative juices flowing and see if I could come up with something for this challenge. It has three of the five colors like she said in the rules. I used Chocolate, Crystal Blue and Outdoor Denim. I thought this might be a good birthday card for one of my friends who has a birthday on Monday. Hope you enjoy this. Have a good night...

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

This is so pretty! I love the pretty sentiment and the flower ^_~ You did great on your first time playing the challenge! Thanks for playing! It looks like you're new to blogging too so welcome to the blogging world!! Your site looks great so far!

Alanna said...

Love your card. That serendipity pack is one of the best ones CTMH has come out with.

Lori said...

Love your card. I need to did out my Serendipity paper pack and use it.