Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

It's been about a week since I wrote anything, but with working 10 hours a day at my boring job I don't get to do the stuff I love!! :( Well we went to our friends house tonight to ring in the new year and we were home by 10:30. Ha Ha! We had a lot of fun though. We watched a movie, ate pizza, and played a couple of games. Tomorrow is a big day though, because my friend gave me a homemade gift card for Hobby Lobby!! She has done this once before and it was a gift card for Close To My Heart!. That was before I became a consultant. Anyway she took a 12x12 page and dolled it up and made a pocket on it and stuck $30 in it. It said Hobby Lobby gift card so I guess I'll be forced to use it there. Ha! Ha! Well I haven't got to do any artwork this week, but tomorrow is 2009 and I hope to keep my promise to myself and make something creative everyday. So here's to you and yours, Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!
Happy Bloggin'

No comments: