Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Terrific Tuesday....


I made this card for a friend of mine who is retiring this week. We'll see if she makes it to work the rest of the week. She took lack of work on Monday and called in her last sick day today. We have collected almost $100 for her present from just her co- workers. I am in charge of getting her something with the money. I told the people I work with that I would buy a $50 gift card to Cracker Barrel and with the rest of the money I would get her a gift certificate to her beauty shop, because she gets perms on a regular basis. I thought it sounded like a good idea and so did so of the other girls.
Anyhoo, on with the card I used the Feb '09 stamp of the month called Easter Eggs and also the set called Dainty Thoughts. I used blush, chocolate, hollyhock, and colonial white card stock. Big pinks flowers and the chocolate collection ribbon rounds, and crystal stickles. I thought it looked pretty plain, but I guess it is alright. I hope you all enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Bloggin!

No comments: