Sunday, February 22, 2009

More to share


Here's a little sample of what I have been I've been up yo lately. I had a workshop yesterday and we did this 2 page LO and had a lot of FUN. I made several cards to show off the Stamp Of The Month and the Constant Campaign for February from Close to My Heart. While I was getting ready for the party I was also getting ready for my singing debut at church today. We have recently joined a new church and I showed them I can sing with the Lord's help. I sand Bread Paisley's song "When I get where I'm going". It looked like everyone was moved, because I seen a lot of people wiping their eyes. I can't tell you how good the Lord is to me because there is just so much he has done for me and my family. If you are a true Christian you can relate. I really hope everyone had a great Sunday and hopefully a better Monday. So I'm off for the night1
Happy Bloggin'

1 comment: