Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been awhile.


Hello all! It's been awhile since my last blog, but I have been busy, busy, busy. I thought I would share with you a LO I did a few weeks back. I really love this paper and I thought this picture suited it well.
We had our pictures made in October by a friend of mine and this was one of my many favorites. I have a workshop tomorrow and I have been making cards all night. I'll try to get some pictures of what I did and post them for your viewing pleasure. Ha Ha!
As I said before I have been so busy with all the birthday's we have this month. The most important is that of my beautiful little girl. She turned 5 this month and it was really hard on me. My baby is growing up. Well I guess better get going because my hubby is trying to set up the Wii we just got out of layaway and he wants me to help set it up. So everyone have a great Saturday and as always
Happy Bloggin'

No comments: