Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lose to Win... Weigh In.... Day 1




Well today was the first day of the rest of our lives. James and I are starting the local Biggest Loser contest the runs from January 3 to February 28. Since my birthday is on Monday we decided to go ahead and splurge today and start tomorrow. We did however have to go weigh in. UGH!!! I hope I can get a real good start on this diet. I know I can do it, but it's gonna be harder than before.
Anyway I got to pick for my birthday where we got to go and I decided Dave and Buster's. It was GREAT food and had good fun too. We had been to the one in Chicago a few years back with my cousin and had a blast! I thought Kas would enjoy it this year... and guess what.. She DID! We had a lot of fun til we cashed in our coupons and we didn't have enough for what she wanted. She cried a little, but not to long. When we got ready to leave she crashed in the car about 10 minutes into the drive home. All in all it was a great day except for losing my voice again today. I can't wait until the doctor gets back in town Monday. I'm tired of losing my voice every stinkin' January until March it seems. Well I hope everyone had a great day today. God bless each of you.
Happy Bloggin'


No comments: