Monday, January 12, 2009

2 funernals and a baby




Well this week I had a teacher from my high school lose her husband suddenly and also a high school friend lose her grandfather. You know what they say about death that it comes in 3. So I had to make two sympathy cards. Also I had a former pastor and his wife have their 4th boy this past week. I for one would not be able to handle 4 boys all under the age of 5. My hats off to them. For the baby card I made it using Tressa Black's swinger card idea. It turned out cute, but the nose looks like a little pig to me. I think it might have needed more on the top, but it got sent anyway. I was pretty happy with my sympathy cards and got some good feedback from the girls on the CTMH bulletin boards. Hopefully though I won't have to make to many of these. I hope everyone has a good week.

Happy Bloggin'


2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely makes. Kim

Alanna said...

All the cards are great. I especially love the sympathy ones because of that yummy Sillouhette (sp?) paper used.