Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mojo Monday #81 and So Sketchy Sunday #8





Well I had a little mojo this afternoon after work and I thought I'd get a couple of cards made for some challenges. The first one is for the for the Mojo Monday #81 sketch and the second one is for Mary's sketch challenge over at On Life and Creating. I also used the April Stamp of the Month from CTMH called "World's Best Dad". I can used the cards for my board to try and sell a few of these stamps at my next workshop.


I really liked this stamp set because I don't really have any masculine stamps, but this foots the bill. Well I need to go get ready for tomorrow. Kassidee is going to her first real sleep over so I gotta go pack. Hope to hear from you soon.




Keep Stampin' and Scrappin'




Carla

7 comments:

Mary said...

Love Birthday Fishes - too cute!!! Thanks for playing!

Chrissy D said...

Great masculine cards!

Sarah said...

I LOVE your Mojo Monday card...it's SO good. Not one drop of ink has touched my SOTM set yet :-(( I may have to CASE yours!
Great job.

Lori said...

Great job on the sketches. Love how you used the SOTM.

Alanna said...

Great cards Carla. I especially like the first one for Mojo Monday's sketch.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards :-) Love the fishing rod and the fish ! Perfect sentiment too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, brilliant ones for a man.
luv
Debby