Friday, April 17, 2009

Just a Quick Picture.


Hi all! I know it has been awhile since I posted, but I have been extremely tired this week. I don't know why maybe a bug or something. I thought I'd share a quick picture of Kassidee's photo shoot this past weekend, and I'm pretty pleased with the pictures. Here's just one of the many that we had done. Kassidee just loves Scott ( my friend who does the pictures) and she always does exactly what he tells her to do. I can't wait to scrap some of these pictures, because I think they will look so good with some pretty spring paper. Well gotta run. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show you later this weekend.
Think SPRING!!
Carla

3 comments:

Lori said...

Such a beautiful picture. Love the focus on the little bunny.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous picture! She looks darling in that dress.

Alanna said...

What a great picture. Your friend did a great job.