Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How about a little MOJO....


My friend's birthday is Friday along with her husband's and my mom's so I needed to get my mojo going. I decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch and make this card. I really like the way it turned out. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get on the Stampin' UP! in colors bandwagon last season. I also like the stamp set called "Cheep Talk" from SU! I know I'm a CTMH consultant, but I'm and equal opportunity Scrapper. LOL!!
Hope everyone had a great hump day and is on the downhill slide for a great weekend. I have more to post, I just hope I'm not to lazy to do it. LOL!
So until next time....
Be Blessed!
Carla

6 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute. Love that little bird. I know what you mean about using supplies other than CTMH. I can't help it either and I don't want to. I love it all. LOL.

Unknown said...

Such a combo of cheery colors in your cute card! Are all the little "trees" around the circle a punch? Really a sweet birthday card!

Unknown said...

This came out gorgeous. I have been using SU supplies way more than CTMH lately! They've got some great images and their paper is super! You did a great job on MOJO!

Sarah said...

Cute Mojo card!
I would have more SU stuff but their shipping is an arm and a leg!

Alanna said...

Great card. I love that stamp set.

Marie said...

Hey Friend,
Beautiful job on the sketch! I love the colors and the stamped image. Hope all's well in your world...I'll shoot an e-mail some time soon :-) Hugs!