Sunday, May 10, 2009

I recieved an Award!


I received this from a fabulous blogger Sarah!!!! What an honor. You are so very talented.
The friend award comes with the following description to be added and passed along.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.” It also says : “Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.” I nominated these fellow creators due to the wealth of enthusiasm and encouragement they leave in comments to so many out there, myself included!
Sarah at Sarah's Paper Tray (right back at you girl!)
Marie with a :-) at Isom Cre8tions
Sue from Oregon at Sue's Stamping Stuff
There are so many people that I consider my blogging friends, and of course my BFF looks at my site and has joined as a friend and she deserves this award also, but I don't think she has a blog so Twanna you get this award too!
Sarah once again thank you for giving me this award and I do consider you my great bloggin' buddy too! You are awesome girl.
Hope everyone had a great Mother's day and hopefully the next week will be very blessed for you.
Until next time,
Carla

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw you won a tickled pink kit on Jeanette's blog WTG!!

Marie said...

LOL, I was just coming to your blog to tell you I left you an award...and was flabberghasted to see my name on YOUR site :-)

Anyway...left one for you on my site:
http://isomcre8tions.blogspot.com/2009/05/finallyblog-awards.html

Marie with a :-)

Unknown said...

Carla, thank YOU for the surprise blog award! I enjoy visiting your site often. Thanks for commenting on my Tinkerin' post too. You gotta get yourself some of that cute stuff. :D

Alanna said...

Thanks so much for this award Carla. I came to check out to see if you had any new art posted and saw this. Love your work and hope things are going well for you.